Terms & Conditions
- PRODUCT IMAGES, DESCRIPTIONS AND WEBSITE INFORMATION
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars, including the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST). Refer to Section 3.1 for further information. Percentage savings and sales are based on Desert Designs Art advertised retail price. Please note that prices and bonus offers are available only while stock lasts. Customers should assume accessories and props in photographs are not included unless otherwise stated.
- ACCURACY AND CURRENCY OF INFORMATION
Care has been taken to ensure that the products and descriptions on this site are accurate. We do not, however, promise or represent that it is accurate or free from errors or omissions and we reserve the right to make any necessary corrections. We cannot guarantee that the differences in a monitor’s display of colours is accurate. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
3.1 Goods and Services Tax (GST)All prices quoted are inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST). Desert Designs Art will issue a compliant tax invoice to Australian Customers. GST is not charged to international customers and the GST will be deducted from the total once you enter your country location in the cart shipping calculator or on the checkout page.
- STOCK AVAILABILITY
Desert Designs Art will endeavour to supply all items on their website. Products will be removed from the website as soon as Desert Designs Art becomes aware that those items are unavailable. However, there may be unavoidable occasions when:
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled immediately, or
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all.
Where part of an order cannot be fulfilled immediately, the part that can be supplied will be dispatched as soon as possible and the remainder will be sent when it has been produced
Where part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all, you will be advised as soon as possible by email or telephone. The item/s will be forwarded at Desert Designs Art expense when they become available.
5. COMMISSIONED ORDERS
Where an item is specially made to your requirements a 50% deposit is payable prior to commencement of the item
6. UNACCEPTABLE ORDERS
Desert Designs Art reserves the right to reject an order if, in its sole opinion, it is unacceptable.
7. POSTAGE, PACKAGING AND DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched from the Desert Designs Art Studio within 2 working days of receiving payment for the order. Only actual costs are charged for shipping and postage.
Every endeavour is taken to carefully package products to ensure they arrive in good condition at their destination. It should be noted that outer packaging can become damaged in transit. Unless the products contained therein are damaged, faulty or unusable, the products will not be eligible for return. Please contact us if you have concerns with damaged packaging of products.
Shipping within Australia
All orders will be shipped with a signature on delivery required
We ship to most countries with the exception of a few destinations we have identified as a high fraud risk.
All available shipping methods and costs are displayed on the checkout page after you enter your address. Visit the Australia Post International Post Guide for details of international delivery times.
We ship all international orders DDU (delivered duty unpaid). All taxes, duties, and customs fees payable in the destination country are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Though we cannot predict what your particular charges will be, you can contact your local customs office for more information regarding your country’s custom
- INCORRECTLY ADDRESSED ORDERS
Acceptance of your order implies that your order will be fulfilled. The following situations are exceptions:
- If and when incorrect details are submitted.
- If payment for the order is not received.
- Items you have ordered have become unavailable.
Customers are to ensure that the delivery address they supply is correct, as parcels that have the incorrect address may automatically be returned to Desert Designs Art, additional postage and any administration fees imposed by third parties will be payable by the customer. Shipping / postage fees are non-refundable in most circumstances unless the product has been delivered in a damaged or faulty condition.
- RETURNS POLICY
All products sold by Desert Designs Art must be:
- Fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied
- Acceptable in appearance and finish
- Free from defects
You can return an item to us if it is:
- Incorrectly described
- Different from a sample shown
- Doesn’t do what we said it would do
- Not of an acceptable quality
If the product is unsafe, can’t be fixed within a reasonable time, or you simply would not have bought it given the nature of the defect, we’ll offer you an exchange, repair or refund.
To ask for an exchange, repair or refund, you’ll need to prove that you purchased the product through Desert Designs Art website.
If the product is assessed to be faulty or unfit for its intended purpose, either a refund via the method of original payment or a credit voucher will be issued.
- Australian customers: within 3 days from the date of delivery or 10 days from the date of the invoice, whichever is the sooner.
- International customers: within 3 days from the date of delivery or 30 days from the date of the invoice, whichever is the sooner.
- CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
We do not offer change of mind refunds.
To the maximum extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law:
- This site and all contents of this site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- Desert Designs Art disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness.
- If Desert Designs Art is liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, it shall be limited at its option, to replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
You acknowledge, by your use of this site, that your use of this site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of our site, and that Desert Designs Art shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this site. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Desert Designs Art harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising from or related to your use of the site.
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION
At the time that you place your order and are asked to supply personal information you enter a secure environment. From that time, the link between your Web browser and Desert Designs Art website will be protected using a security certificate. This will be indicated by the appearance of a padlock on your browser.
You should note that we do not accept credit card numbers on the web site. All information concerning your order is encrypted and can only be viewed by Desert Designs Art staff with authorised access to that information.